Wednesday 27 July 2011

Apologies for the weather you are having....

Mmmm today was a beautiful day – I haven’t been on the beach for about a week so decided that today would be a swimming/ reading on the beach day. I have a copy of the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying – interesting, because I have a copy of the same book on my bookshelf at home, and have not ever managed to read it. When my Book Angel gave me the same book in the last bag of goodies, I took it as a sign that I must must must complete it – and lying on the beach seemed like the ideal environment for the task. I can report that I am ploughing through it.

So, rather than writing today, I thought that it would be kinder to give those of you who are shivering in snow, hail and incessant rain, to have a panorama of photos of where I have been today…











Ok, you saw right through me – I’m just skiting! (But isn’t it divine…)

No comments:

Post a Comment